Arcadia Unified COVID-19 Dashboard
To ensure transparent and accurate information regarding COVID-19 cases within our school district, we are providing an Arcadia Unified School District COVID-19 Dashboard.
- All data in the dashboard indicate current positive cases reported/known within the past 10-day period (previously 14 days to align with quarantine days) among our students and staff.
- The Dashboard data is updated within 24 hours of known cases and is not updated on weekends or other non-school days.
- When a student or staff is medically cleared to return and no longer required to quarantine, that case is subsequently removed from the dashboard and is no longer considered an active case number.
- To ensure privacy and following all health and safety protocols, names and individuals associated with positive cases will not be released.
- Individuals who test positive and any individuals identified as “close contacts” will receive direct notification from our Health Services department and will be guided through all safety and health protocols per the proper guidelines.
Arcadia Unified School District
Confirmed Cases Students**
Confirmed Cases Staff**
|Arcadia High School||3049||260||2||0||0.0006044122091|
|Baldwin Stocker Elementary||601||60||0||0||0|
|Camino Grove Elementary||631||80||0||0||0|
|Dana Middle School||587||60||0||0||0|
|First Avenue Middle School||654||57||0||0||0|
|Foothills Middle School||628||50||0||0||0|
|Highland Oaks Elementary||573||82||0||0||0|
|Holly Avenue Elementary||681||83||1||0||0.001308900524|
|Hugo Reid Elementary||546||50||0||0||0|
|Longley Way Elementary||467||65||0||0||0|
|Rancho Learning Center||56||14||0||0||0|
Last Updated: 9/27/2021 at 12:02 p.m.
*This number may fluctuate but will be updated periodically and does not include students enrolled in Independent Study.
**Information listed here is updated regularly and as cases are confirmed. Current positive cases reported within the last 10 days.
Exposure Notifications and Communication of Positive Cases
Our district will follow the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health's decision pathways for prompt recognition, isolation, and dismissal of a student or staff experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, as shown below. It is of the utmost importance that parent/guardian contact information is updated and accurate in PowerSchool. Please contact your student's school office for assistance with confirming contact information.
Potentially exposed individuals, which are close contacts and/or cohort members, will receive prompt written notification, which will be followed by phone communication from a representative of Arcadia Unified's Health Services team.
Please note, general notification letters to the entire school about a COVID-19 case will not be sent. For continued transparency and public notification purposes, we will continue to update our COVID-19 Dashboard (see above) per school site within 24 hours of a reported case.