WELCOME TO THE ARCADIA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT!
We are proud to be a top choice and destination school district for families as a result of our unparalleled personalized learning experiences for students and commitment to the social and emotional growth of every TK through 12th-grade student.
*PERMITS FOR NON-ARCADIA RESIDENTS ARE AVAILABLE.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, ARCADIA UNIFIED USES
AN ALL-ELECTRONIC ENROLLMENT PROCESS.
- In order to complete the enrollment process online, you will be required to attach all of the required documents to your online application.
- We recommend reviewing the online form prior to beginning to enter the information because the system does not allow you to save information and return to the form.
- Please gather all the required documents (see link in the red box to the right) ahead of time. You will need to either scan or take a photograph of each document and save the file to your device (computer, tablet, phone) that you will use to complete the electronic form.
INFORMATION REGARDING ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2024-25 SCHOOL YEAR
IS AVAILABLE BY CLICKING HERE
TO ENROLL A STUDENT FOR THE CURRENT 23-24 SCHOOL YEAR, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
Reminder: AUSD will be using an electronic enrollment process. You will be required to attach all the required documents in order to complete the online enrollment process.
Please note, AUSD also serves students with disabilities that are pre-school age as well as adults until the age of 22. Please follow the same online enrollment process. For additional questions or consultation please contact our Special Education Department at (626) 821-8371.
STEPS TO ENROLL STUDENTS NEW TO THE ARCADIA UNIFIED
SCHOOL DISTRICT FOR THE CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR
1. Verify that you reside within Arcadia Unified's boundaries (see SCHOOL BOUNDARIES in the red box the right).
*If you do not, you will need to apply for an interdistrict permit. Please do so following our PERMIT PROCESS (see AUSD PERMITS in the box to the right).
2. Prior to completing the online enrollment form, gather ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (see list of required documents in the box to the right) for new student registration and enrollment.
*YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENROLL WITHOUT SCANNING OR USING YOUR MOBILE PHONE TO SCAN THE ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS AND SAVING THE FILES TO THE DEVICE YOU WILL USE TO COMPLETE THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS.
*Please know that these electronic documents will become part of your child's cumulative record. Care should be used when using a mobile device to capture documents.
*Please verify that your child has all of the required immunizations before submitting an enrollment form.
*Your child will NOT be enrolled without all required immunizations. See more information about required immunizations under required documents on the left.
3. Complete our ONLINE ENROLLMENT FORM (click the link below to access the online enrollment form).
*IMPORTANT: You must have an email address to receive your enrollment confirmation number. If you did not receive the confirmation email in your inbox folder, please make sure to check your "spam" folder of the email address provided. YOU MUST USE A USA-BASED EMAIL. If you do not have a USA-based email address, you can obtain one for free through Google's Gmail.
4. Please wait to be contacted by the Enrollment Office. Please allow time to be contacted. Your child's enrollment will be processed in the order received. DO NOT SUBMIT ADDITIONAL/DUPLICATE FORMS. This may impact your original submission.
5. Once your enrollment form and documents have been reviewed and finalized a Registrar will process your child's enrollment.
The registrar will:
(a) Review the required documents for enrollment and the “Online Registration Form”
(b) Determine grade level and school placement
(c) Determine any required testing*
(d) Email you that your child has been enrolled, the school of enrollment and the grade level
(e) Notify the school that your child has been enrolled.
6. You will be contacted by the school regarding registration and the next steps. The school will assign your child's class(es) and teacher(s). You may want to also visit the school's webpage for more information.
*NOTE: Your child may be required to take tests. These tests may be given virtually or in-person. If your child is required to be tested, you will be contacted by the district or school to schedule a testing appointment.
Please review the enrollment form prior to emailing the Enrollment Office.
*If still you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office by emailing [email protected] with the Subject Line: Enrollment Help
Registrar’s Office (626) 821 -6613
Every student has the right to a free public education regardless of immigration status or religious beliefs and their rights related to immigration enforcement. District staff shall not solicit or collect information or documents regarding the citizenship or immigration status of students or their family members. (Education Code 234.7)