Welcome to the Arcadia Unified School District!
We are proud to be a top choice and destination school district for families due to our unparalleled personalized learning experiences for students and commitment to the social and emotional growth of students TK through 12th grade.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, AUSD has developed an electronic enrollment process.
Please gather all the required documents (see link to the right). You will need to either scan or take a photograph of each document and save the file to your device (computer, tablet, phone) that you will use to complete the electronic form.
To enroll a student for the current year 2021-22 follow the instructions below:
AUSD will be using an electronic enrollment process. You will be required to attach all the required documents in order to complete the enrollment process on-line.
AUSD also serves students with disabilities that are pre-school age and adults until the age of 22. The same enrollment process below should be followed. For additional questions or consultation please contact our Special Education Department at (626) 821-8371.
Steps to enroll NEW students in the Arcadia Unified School District for the CURRENT school year:
(1) Verify that you reside within the AUSD boundaries (see SCHOOL BOUNDARIES to the right), or you may apply for an interdistrict permit following our PERMIT PROCESS (see AUSD permits to the right for more information).
(2) Prior to completing the online enrollment form, gather all REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (see list of required documents to the right) for new student registration and enrollment. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENROLL WITHOUT SCANNING OR USING YOUR MOBILE PHONE TO SCAN THE ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS AND SAVING THE FILES TO THE DEVICE YOU WILL USE TO COMPLETE THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS. Please know that these electronic documents will become part of your child's cumulative record. Care should be used when using a mobile device to capture documents.
Please verify your child has all of the required immunizations before submitting an enrollment form. Your child will NOT be enrolled without all required immunizations. See more information about required immunizations under required documents on the left.
(3) Complete our ONLINE ENROLLMENT FORM (click the link below to access the online enrollment form).
IMPORTANT: You must have an email address to receive your enrollment confirmation number. If you did not receive the confirmation email in your inbox folder, please make sure to check your "spam" folder of the email address provided. YOU MUST USE A USA-BASED EMAIL. If you do not have a USA-based email address, you can obtain one for free through google Gmail.
(4) Wait to be contacted by the enrollment office. Please allow time to be contacted. Your child's enrollment will be processed in the order received. DO NOT SUBMIT ADDITIONAL/DUPLICATE FORMS. This may impact your original submission.
(5) Once your enrollment form and documents have been reviewed and finalized a Registrar will process your child's enrollment. The registrar will:
(a) Review the required documents for enrollment and the “Online Registration Form”
(b) Determine grade level and school placement
(c) Determine any required testing*
(d) Email you that your child has been enrolled, the school of enrollment and the grade level
(e) Notify the school that your child has been enrolled.
(6) You will be contacted by the school regarding registration and the next steps. The school will assign your child's class(es) and teacher(s). You may want to also visit the school's webpage for more information.
*NOTE: Your child may be required to take tests. These tests may be given virtually or in-person. If your child is required to be tested, you will be contacted by the district or school to schedule a testing appointment.
Please review the enrollment form prior to emailing the Enrollment Office. If still you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office by emailing email@example.com with the subject line: Enrollment Help
Registrar’s Office (626) 821 -6613.
Every student has the right to a free public education regardless of immigration status or religious beliefs and their rights related to immigration enforcement. District staff shall not solicit or collect information or documents regarding the citizenship or immigration status of students or their family members (Education Code 234.7)