Welcome to the Arcadia Unified School District!
We are proud to offer personalized learning experiences,
of the highest quality, for every student in our District
and to be a top choice in education.
Thank you for your patience. AUSD has developed an electronic enrollment process due to COVID-19.
Please gather all the required documents (see link to the right). You will need to either scan or take a photograph of each document and save the file to your device (computer, tablet, phone) that you will use to complete the electronic form.
To enroll a student for the current year 2019-20 follow the instructions below:
IF YOUR CHILD IS ALREADY ENROLLED IN A SCHOOL IN THE UNITED STATES YOU MAY CONTINUE DISTANCE LEARNING FOR THE 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR IN THAT SCHOOL IF THEY WILL ALLOW IT. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE TO ENROLL FOR THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR.
Due to the COVID-19 mandatory school closures, AUSD will be using an electronic enrollment process. You will be required to attach all the required documents in order to complete the enrollment process on-line.
Steps to enroll NEW students in the Arcadia Unified School District for the remainder of 2019-20 school year:
(1) Verify that you reside within the AUSD boundaries (see SCHOOL BOUNDARIES to the right), or you may apply for an interdistrict permit following our PERMIT PROCESS (see AUSD permits to the right for more information).
(2) Prior to completing the online enrollment form, gather all REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (see list of required documents to the right) for new student registration and enrollment. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENROLL WITHOUT SCANNING OR TAKING PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS AND SAVING THE FILES TO THE DEVICE YOU WILL USE TO COMPLETE THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS
Please verify your child has most of the required immunizations before submitting an enrollment form. AUSD recognizes that you may not be able to access your healthcare provider to obtain missing immunizations required to attend school. Your child will be able to conditionally enroll, however, your child will NOT be allowed to physically attend school without being fully immunized.
(3) Complete our ONLINE ENROLLMENT FORM (click the link below to access the online enrollment form).
IMPORTANT: You must have an email address to receive your enrollment confirmation number. If you did not receive the confirmation email in your inbox folder, please make sure to check your "spam" folder of the email address provided. YOU MUST USE A USA BASED EMAIL. If you do not have an email address United Staes you can obtain one for free through google Gmail.
(4) Wait to be contacted by the enrollment office. Please allow time to be contacted. Your child's enrollment will be processed in the order received. DO NOT SUBMIT ADDITIONAL/DUPLICATE FORMS. This may impact your original submission.
(5) Once your enrollment form and documents have been reviewed and finalized a Registrar will process your child's enrollment. The registrar will:
(a) Review the required documents for enrollment and the “Online Registration Form”
(b) Determine grade level and school placement
(c) Determine any required testing
(d) Email you that your child has been enrolled, the school of enrollment and the grade level
(e) Notify the school that your child has been enrolled.
(6) You will be contacted by the school to arrange distance learning for the remaining weeks of school. The school will assign your child's class(es) and teacher(s).
NOTE: Your child may be required to take tests once schools are allowed to reopen. When schools are allowed to reopen you will receive communication with information about schedules and registration days. If schools are not allowed to reopen over the summer, you will be notified of AUSD's plan for virtual registration for the 2020-21 school year.
Please review the enrollment form prior to emailing the Enrollment Office. If still you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Enrollment Help
Registrar’s Office (626) 821 -6613.
PAPER ENROLLMENT FORMS ARE NO LONGER
BEING USED OR ACCEPTED
Every student has the right to a free public education regardless of immigration status or religious beliefs and their rights related to immigration enforcement. District staff shall not solicit or collect information or documents regarding the citizenship or immigration status of students or their family members (Education Code 234.7)