Welcome to the Arcadia Unified School District!
We are proud to offer personalized learning experiences,
of the highest quality, for every student in our District
and to be a top choice in education.
Steps to enroll and register NEW students in the Arcadia Unified School District:
(1) Verify that you reside within the AUSD boundaries (see SCHOOL BOUNDARIES to the right), or you may apply for an interdistrict permit following our PERMIT PROCESS (see AUSD permits to the right for more information).
(2) Prior to completing the online enrollment form, gather all REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (see list of required documents to the right) for new student registration and enrollment. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENROLL WITHOUT ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL DELAY BEING ABLE TO REGISTER IN A SCHOOL. Please verify you have all required immunizations before submitting an enrollment form.
(3) Complete our new ONLINE ENROLLMENT FORM (click for link below to access the online enrollment form).
If you are enrolling a new student for the 2018-19 school year, it is recommended to wait until enrollment appointments are accepted to complete the online enrollment form. If you complete the form ahead of time you will need to remember to access the link provided in your confirmation email. If you make an appointment before the enrollment beginning date the appointment will be canceled. Dates by grade level are listed in the 2018-19 New Student Enrollment Dates link at the bottom of this page.
IMPORTANT: You must have an email address to receive your enrollment confirmation number. If you did not receive the confirmation email in your inbox folder, please make sure to check your "spam" folder of the email address provided. If you do not have an email address you can obtain one for free through google gmail.
You will not be able schedule an enrollment appointment unless you have completed the online registration form and have your confirmation number.
(4) Schedule your Registration Appointment - After completing the “Online Enrollment Form” you will receive a confirmation email with a link to make a registration appointment.
(a) For 2018-19 new student enrollments see the link below for enrollment appointment dates.
(5) Meet with the Registrar at your scheduled appointment date and time. All initial enrollment meetings are held at the AUSD Registrar’s Office located in the Arcadia Education Center located at 150 S. Third Avenue in Arcadia. Make sure to bring all REQUIRED DOCUMENTS to the meeting or you will have to reschedule a new appointment. At the enrollment meeting you will:
(a) Review required documents for enrollment
(b) Validate the information submitted on the “Online Registration Form”
(c) Determine grade level and school placement
(d) Schedule appointments for enrollment testing and school registration meeting where your child will be assigned class(es) and teacher(s).
(e) Receive additional information on school registration.
(6) Complete any required testing and meet with school staff.
(7) Once registered and enrolled- Your child may attend school in AUSD!
Every student has the right to a free public education regardless of immigration status or religious beliefs and their rights related to immigration enforcement. District staff shall not solicit or collect information or documents regarding the citizenship or immigration status of students or their family members (Education Code 234.7)
If you have questions or need assistance,
please contact the Registrar’s Office by calling (626) 821 -6613.
PAPER ENROLLMENT FORMS ARE NO LONGER
BEING USED OR ACCEPTED