Welcome to the Arcadia Unified School District!
We are proud to offer personalized learning experiences, of the highest quality, for every student in our District and to be a top choice in education.
2021-2022 New Student Enrollment
Due to the COVID-19 mandatory school closures, AUSD will be using an electronic enrollment process. You will be required to attach all the required documents in order to complete the enrollment process on-line. Please do not submit an enrollment form prior to the enrollment windows listed below. If you attempt to submit an enrollment form before your child's window your form will be deleted and you will be required to complete the enrollment form again.
If you are not a resident of AUSD, see information to the right on how to apply for an interdistrict permit and become a part of the Arcadia USD family.
ENROLLMENT PRIORITY WINDOWS
Do NOT submit forms early - they will be deleted
2021-2022 Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten
TK – K Sibling Priority Registration
Enrollment forms may be submitted online beginning February 1, 2021, through 2021-22
ONLY for families who have a sibling in attendance at the same elementary site in the fall of 2021
TK – K Student Registration
Enrollment forms may be submitted online beginning February 8, 2021, through 2021-22
All 2020-21 TK and K students may continue to make appointments any time after February 8th
2021-2022 1st Grade through 12th grade
TK – 12th Student Registration
Enrollment forms may be submitted online beginning March 1, 2021, through 2021-22
AUSD also serves students with disabilities that are pre-school age and adults until the age of 22. Enrollment for the 2021-22 school year is March 1, 2021. The same enrollment process below should be followed. For additional questions or consultation please contact our Special Education Department at (626) 821-8371.
Steps to enroll NEW students in the Arcadia Unified School District:
(1) Verify that you reside within the AUSD boundaries (see SCHOOL BOUNDARIES to the right), or you may apply for an interdistrict permit following our PERMIT PROCESS (see AUSD permits to the right for more information).
(2) Prior to completing the online enrollment form, gather all REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (see list of required documents to the right) for new student registration and enrollment. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENROLL WITHOUT SCANNING OR USING YOUR MOBILE PHONE TO SCAN THE ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS AND SAVING THE FILES TO THE DEVICE YOU WILL USE TO COMPLETE THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS. Please know that these electronic documents will become part of your child's cumulative record. Care should be used when using a mobile device to capture documents.
Please verify your child has all of the required immunizations before submitting an enrollment form. Your child will NOT be enrolled without all required immunizations. See more information about required immunizations under required documents on the left.
(3) Complete our ONLINE ENROLLMENT FORM (click the link below to access the online enrollment form).
: You must have an email address to receive your enrollment confirmation number. If you did not receive the confirmation email in your inbox folder, please make sure to check your "spam" folder of the email address provided. YOU MUST USE A USA BASED EMAIL.
If you do not have an email address United Staes you can obtain one for free through google Gmail
(4) Wait to be contacted by the enrollment office. Please allow time to be contacted. Your child's enrollment will be processed in the order received. DO NOT SUBMIT ADDITIONAL/DUPLICATE FORMS. This may impact your original submission. Please be patient with the district as this is a new process and it may take a few weeks before you are contacted.
(5) Once your enrollment form and documents have been reviewed and finalized a Registrar will process your child's enrollment. The registrar will:
(a) Review the required documents for enrollment and the “Online Registration Form”
(b) Determine grade level and school placement
(c) Determine any required testing
(d) Email you that your child has been enrolled, the school of enrollment and the grade level
NOTE: The school will be notified that your child has been enrolled. The school will assign your child's class(es) and teacher(s). When schools are allowed to reopen you will receive communication with information about schedules and registration days. If schools are not allowed to reopen over the summer, you will be notified of AUSD's plan for virtual registration.
(6) Complete any required testing and attend the registration meeting once schools are allowed to reopen.
(7) Once registered and enrolled- Your child may attend school in AUSD!
IMPORTANT DO NOT WAIT TO COMPLETE YOUR ENROLLMENT FORM
Your child may have to wait to begin school until after the first day if you wait to enroll or attend a school other than your school of residence if you wait. Enrollments are processed in the order they are received based on complete enrollment forms and all required documents being attached.
Every student has the right to a free public education regardless of immigration status or religious beliefs and their rights related to immigration enforcement. District staff shall not solicit or collect information or documents regarding the citizenship or immigration status of students or their family members (Education Code 234.7)
Please review the enrollment form prior to emailing the Enrollment Office. If still you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Enrollment Help