Frequently Asked Questions

1. How can I find out if an address is within the Arcadia School District boundaries?

You may start by viewing the school boundary map but please call 626-821-6617 to verify an address. You may also purchase your own copy of the boundary map at the front desk of the Arcadia Education Center, 150 South Third Avenue, Arcadia. The cost of the map is $4.


2. I need to register my child for school. Where do I start?


All k-12 registration takes place at the AEC

  1. Pick up registration packet from the Arcadia Education Center
  2. Schedule an appointment
  3. Complete the registration packet before your appointment
  4. Make sure you bring all required documents for your appointment
3. I am interested in being employed by the Arcadia Unified School District.  How can I find out about job openings?


Job openings are posted under the Human Resource Services section of the AUSD website. Openings are listed for both Certificated and Classified positions.  

4. I work for a school district or organization that would like to visit Arcadia Unified. How may I schedule a visit?
Visit requests from educators, school district administration teams, and organizations can be completed by filling out our Visit Request Form here.
5. Do Arcadia students involved with activity fundraisers solicit door-to-door?

Student door-to-door solicitation for fundraising activities is no longer allowed.